Newsletter includes updates on all class info before posted to site. Sign up for special online only specials!
Approaching a new hobby can be somewhat daunting. Our no frills approach and down home atmosphere allows you to be comfortable while you are learning. Private lessons as well as group lessons are available. Don't see what your interested in? Get a few of your friends together and contact us, we will schedule a class that meets your needs.
FREE Sit and Sews on Fridays, during normal business hours. Plenty of room for your group!
- July 5th 10:30 – 2:30 Susan McCombs’ Applique Club $20 (prerequisite required)
- July 11 Fat Quarter Tuesday! All Fat Quarters are 20% off
- July 13 10 am Dancing 9-Patch
- July 15 10 am Book Club $5 Jelly Roll Sampler
July 21 & 22 9AM – 6PM JINGLE BELL HOP - PASSPORTS ON SALE NOW!
- July 25 10 am Tea Cup Quilt $25
- Designed by Missouri Star Quilt Co. This quilt is quick and easy to make, and uses only 1layer cakes (10" squares).
- July 27 6 pm Be My Neighbor Free with $5 pattern purchase
- Aug 1 Fat Quarter Tuesday! First Tuesday of each month. All Fat Quarters are 20% off
- Aug 2 Susan McCombs’ Applique Club $20 10:30 – 2:30 (prerequisite required)
- Aug 3 & 10 10 am I used to be a Layer Cake $35.00 Make a beautiful bargello quilt patterns with just one Layer Cake. Includes instructions for all 3 of the versions shown, and knowledge of the basics for making a bargello quilt will be helpful when making this design. All versions are approximately 41" x 57 1/2" using 40 (10") squares.
- Aug 5 10 am Block of the Month – Meeting
- Aug 12 10:30 – 2:30 Needle Turn Applique $50.00 You will be introduced to the art of Needle Turn Applique techniques. Practice inside and outside curves, points, bias stems and circles.
- Aug 13 & 22 10 am – 3pm Kaliedescope $35.0 Create a spectacular kaleidoscope quilt with Ricky Tim's unique strip-piecing method for making a multi-faceted pattern. You'll see impressive and intricate results from simple sets of strips; it's foolproof with little need for pre-planning. The beauty lies in the unpredictability of how the fabric unfolds - just like a real kaleidoscope!
- Aug 19 10am Book Club $5 Jelly Roll Sampler
- Aug 26 10 am – 3 pm Flower Power $25.00 plus supplies This modern geometric design is great for solids or your favorite fabric collection. Simple machine applique makes this project come to life. 60" x 66"
NEW: Beginning Quilting by Machine
6:30pm – 8 pm 5 classes, Tuesday evenings Aug 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
You will learn: Quilting by Machine, Rotary Cutting, Fabric Tips & Cutting Tricks, And Successfully Finish Your First Quilt