WHO: All quilters who would like to create a beautiful quilt to honor a military family in their circle of friends, the community, or the nation.
WHEN: Challenge begins January 1, 2015 thru March 31, 2015
• Challenge quilts will be displayed at local quilt shop April 6 – 18.
• Customers may vote for their favorites. Each shop’s Viewers’ Choice winner will receive a prize.
• A digital image of the Viewers’ Choice winner from each shop will be entered in Moda’s Piece and Comfort online quilt show.
WHERE: Pick up an entry form at your local participating quilt shop.
WHAT: Ninety percent of quilt must be made with Moda fabrics. Fifty percent of the Moda fabrics must come from one or both of the featured collections.
• Quilt(s) must be 54″x65″ or larger.
• Quilt must be quilted or tied and bound. No quilt tops will be accepted.
• Quilt must be labeled with Maker’s and Quilter’s name, city and contact information.
• Quilt(s) remain property of maker unless they choose to donate quilt to a military family.
• No limit to number of entries.
Prize Awards for Moda’s Online Quilt Show:
First Viewers’ Choice – $500
Second Viewers’ Choice – $250
Third Viewers’ Choice – $150
Designer’s Choice – $500